Days Since Logged in China

Sunday, August 5, 2007

What did the tarot card reader say?



I was helping build a vegie patch at my daughter's school today (they also had a market day) and decided I needed some inspiration so had my cards read.

(This photo of me is pretty scary but don't be worried - it was taken in costume at our Winter Magic Festival - I am supposed to be a celtic warrior woman!)


The reader said that she could see a baby boy! A boy I exclaimed! Then after telling her about our situation she still said it would be a boy - 11months old and very chubby!


Well I suppose it could happen like that but I must admit we would be a bit disappointed as we have visualised a daughter.

She also said that she can see it happening "sooner rather than later"??? If only I could believe it! I have been very naughty and reading Rumour Queen again (it becomes an addiction). And the predictions are terrible. For 07 LID's they predict that if the CCAA continues to allocate only 7 days per month then I will have a wait of 6 years!!!! 6 years!!!!!


I can't believe that it could be 6 years!! Surely not!!!


I pray and hope that CCAA will speed up. If they do 14 days a month apparently it will work out to be a 4 year wait (I was really expecting 3 but what can you do?????)


She also said that I need to get in contact with the passionate, beautiful, domestic goddess within, that I think too much (so true) and that I have blocked chi energy (suggested yoga - which I have been trying to get to for the past few months).

Cheers for now all you beautiful people out there.

No comments: