Days Since Logged in China

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog!

Haven't really felt like posting for a while. But just as a quick catch up.

Wally has been going great guns at uni (Masters in Primary School Teaching). He is volunteering a day a week at Amelia's school to.

I've started assisting at the school with Buddhist scripture. I really went to sit in the back of the class so I could learn more but the nun decided I was to become her assistant. I have always been interested in Buddhism, the concept of internal peace, seeking enlightenment and reincarnation appeals to me (and it might help with the wait).

I also went to my first yoga class in many years. I over did it as usual but enjoyed the time to myself and focusing on the mind/body/spirit connection.

I wish I felt inspired to write something of literary brilliance (or at least vaguely interesting). But alas I am an empty vessel at the moment.

Hopefully I can be more inspiring next time I post.

Love and light

PS: I also bought a Ukulele today - have learnt three cords already and signed up for a Saturday class to learn how to play.

No comments: